crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

seriously

Fuck my idiot ex boyfriend. How did I let him treat me so bad for so long?
Fuck you and your shitty paintings that people will only want to buy because you were in a stupid fucking band that nobody cares about anymore.
Fuck Germany and skinny blondes. 
Fuck you for lying to me. 
Fuck jealousy, how is it even allowed to be a feeling?

I want to hear "I love you" again. 
I want him to mean it. 
I want to get married, I want a family and a real home with my very own Cuisinart mixer so I can bake all the sweets my little heart desires. I want a room with lots of sunshine and a screened-in porch and antique furniture and framed things of beauty all along the walls. I want a big easel and lots and lots of art supplies. 
I want work to stop sucking. 
I want to get the fuck out of New York.