crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Monday, July 26, 2010

breakfast:

chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. 


I won't get into it but yesterday was not a very good day. I feel my relationship coming to an end really soon and all I want is chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. No other ice cream gets me quite like that one does, crunchy dark chocolate chips, smooth vanilla ice cream, yummy hunks of gooey dough, I could drown in it and it'd be the most blissful death imaginable. In March my two year relationship with someone I really loved ended, In April I was in another, with my best friend, and while he was there for me through all the heartbreak and helped build me up again, I'm realizing more and more every day that we're not really right for each other and I need it to end soon. I'm scared and unsure of what my next move should be. My art class ended on Saturday and my supplies went missing, I want to paint but right now can't, I'm unhappy at work, my relationship is failing, it's hot, my bathtub won't drain properly, I'm feeling a little hopeless and dejected. Cookie dough ice cream fixes everything.