crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goodbye Kitty

If I was your daughter and you asked me to catsit your gazillions of cats for a few days, you too would be getting this note of welcome:

Mumzie-doo,
Welcome back to the land of cats! And crazy midgets who wear t-shits that say "Little Jimmy"! And the weirdest land lady of all time (who I luckily had no run-ins with so she doesn't know you were even gone, though I did have one with the equally, if not more-so crazy grandson but he doesn't know you were gone either, conversation lasted about 2 seconds)!
I am writing you this welcome back re-cap Wednesday night which means I'll still have tomorrow morning to finish my duties but I'll have to get to work and won't want to think about note writing so I'm writing it now, if anything crazy happens I'll add a post script before I dash out the door.
So, cats were good, except that Mr. Ferris is bad about being locked up with urine food, but I already told you that. Liz was weird about being locked up with the boys the first two nights, I think she was just shy, so she stayed out all night with Kidden, tonight, however, she went right in. Giving all those meds to the kitten 2 times a day is a lot of work! In fact all the cats are a lot of work, I don't know how you do it! Kitten is good about her meds but it was hard to do eye creme, I hope I did a good enough job, I think I got some on the actual eyeball everytime. I fed her all the baby food just because she likes it the most and I'd get nervous when she wouldn't eat much of the wet or dry food because I wanted to make sure she was eating, so I used up the last of the baby food tonight.
I can't say I'm a huge fan of that clumping litter, there's lots of pee clumps in the bathroom garbage, I tried to get all poops out. I feel like the clumpy stuff just turns into one big clump at the bottom of the box that's impossible to get up. How do you deal with something like that? I started to feel like I was an archeologist going on some sort of rock dig after a while, only I had a pooper scooper in my hand and the rock I was picking at was really just a massive block of hardened cat piss. Good times.
Okay, I think that's everything. I ate a lot of your food. There's still some hummus and carrot sticks. No more cookies, a bite of lentils but they started to scare me towards the end. Enjoy your time back home! I get out of work at 9:00pm, maybe a little later, I usually have to stay late, but I'll try calling either when I get out or when I get home!
Talk to you soonsies!
<3 cat sitta emily