crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Perks of Being in Bay Ridge

  • I can sunbathe on the balcony (though it's not very private, I have to try really hard to pretend I'm on the beach, and I feel like all the weirdo neighbors are oogling me in my bikini).
  • I can be as lazy as I want since there's nothing to do, I'm catching up on sleep.
  • I haven't seen so much food in a fridge since the day I moved out. Happiness is built on eating and sleeping.
  • Food Network and Alton Brown. I almost forgot how much I love Alton Brown.
Dear Alton,
How did you get so smart? Would it be possible for you to one day come over and make me a meal? I just watched you stuff tomatoes, they looked really really good, I don't think I could do that on my own though. What would I have to do to get you to come out here, make me stuffed tomatoes, and tell me all sorts of interesting facts about food? Just so you know, I find you very attractive and wouldn't be opposed to making out. Just putting that out there, do with it what you will.
Hope to one day be acquainted with you and your tomatoes.
Yours in food,
Emily