crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I broke your grandma's snowglobe

You know when you're certain that everything in your life is going to change but you don't know how and you can't say when? You know it because all of a sudden nothing looks like how it did before but you can't say why. It's like your little life is in a snowglobe, things turn upside down and you're watching it happen under all this water, slowly, you're watching it happen but there's all this sparkly shit in the way, this makes everything interesting and beautiful but confusing and mysterious and sometimes frustrating. Sometimes I wish I could fast-forward, I want to shake the globe so fast I can see past all the sparkle, so I know what happens. Change is scary, it's completely necessary, but terrifying, I'm freaked out. Maybe if I just knew what happens I wouldn't be so afraid?
Maybe I should grow a pair and live.