crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

rain rain go away





It's been raining all of last night and all day today into tonight. I ate about 5 Madeleines and drank an entire pot of tea. Savoring pot deux. The rain discouraged me from getting out of the house so I've been stuck inside with my mom all day. She's yelling about something and my right eye is twitching a little. I'm stressed. I don't understand why she has to be such a bitch 98% of the time.
The non boyfriend got me some amazing things for Christmas. The boyfriend got me a depressing email. I got the non boyfriend cereal and hot cocoa mix, he got me this book that's in French and I've been wanting forever, it's impossible to find, so impossible that he had to have his aunt who lived in Paris find the publisher and have it sent from Denmark, it took months to find and he had it expressed so I'd have it by Christmas. I can't believe he remembered I wanted this stupid book and I can't believe he went through all of that just for stupid me. I talk too much about the Ramones cover band I'm going to start called "The Moanies" because the Ramones bring me joy. So, he got me this too...
front:























back:




















He wants to be my boyfriend, seriously, and I am seriously confused.