crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Monday, January 4, 2010

maybe 2010 won't be so terrible...

One of the things I like about a new year is a new calendar. I strongly suggest purchasing a calendar that makes you smile all year long, it's a little thing you can do to make yourself a little happier and sometimes little things are the best things. Last year I bought myself an Audrey Hepburn calendar, which in itself made me very happy, but I made it even better by defacing her every month. Check out Audrey in October 2009


















I was sad when 2009 ended for several reasons, one of which was because I couldn't deface Audrey every month anymore. Yesterday Michael came back from his little New Years trip and surprised me with the best present ever, an Audrey Hepburn 2010 calendar he brought back all the way from North Carolina!!! Here's to boys who know just how to make you smile and to another year of defacing Audrey!