crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Monday, June 7, 2010

A change of heart and URL

Correction:
I am not delusional.
Except that I wanted to believe in someone I really thought I could. But that doesn't make me delusional, it just makes me naive and I'm still young so I'm allowed to be. Everything I write here is true and I'm not going to pretend that it isn't just so the girl you're seeing in Germany who somehow found this and reads it every day doesn't get upset. How did she even find it?? Did she google your name on skype? That's fucking weird. I'll be the first to admit that I shouldn't have done what I did. It was wrong, I should have never gone over there, but you should've never asked. If you've been secretly reading this too (and you have) than you know that I still love you. You know I'd do anything for you even if it meant jeopardizing what I have with someone else. But you lied to me and you used me.
I still can't believe this happened. You can delete me on facebook, you can tell that girl that what I wrote was a lie all you want, but that doesn't erase it from happening.
You told me not to write about you anymore, that I should at least use a different name, but Chris, I have never loved anyone as deeply as I have you, yet you have hurt me more than anyone ever has. I've mistaken the wolf for a lamb, this is tragedy, and I will write about it all I want.