crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Is it possible to still have feelings for old flames?



Ems
Hey there, it's good to hear from you. Sorry about your hoodie , who knows maybe someday you'll regain the same feelings of content that you used to have toward that sailor like decaled cotton throwover. Anyway Im extending an invite over if ever want to have the best breakfast in Williamsburg . Plus I can show you around my work, catch up.


Paulito,
I can not say what my feelings might be once I'm reunited with that old and soft blue thing. Being that it is 90 degrees in my apartment, in the out of doors, and in my place of work, I'm not so sure those feelings will include enthused, but we'll see.
I am accepting the invite. Off this week, are any of your mornings free? 
xoems