crazy people are everywhere.
I might be one of them,
but I bet you are too.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

hold me closer tiki man

Love is the strangest of feelings.
How can a person be capable of loving so many different nouns at the same time?
I have always been in love.
I will always be in love.



People places and things i'm loving right now:
paintings. animals. Italian food. Michael H. summer. foreign films shown out of doors. my mother. the beach. Edward Scissorhands. book writing. book collecting. book reading. water. male models who make you feel like you must be special because why else would they want to hang out with you when they could be hanging out with anyone else? (Sean R, you make me feel special). old friends. new friends. people who like to talk and listen. stories. stripes. Mike F. re-reading old love letters from years ago. vacation days. thai iced coffee. pouffy dresses that pop up in the wind. fans. tea cups. giant tiki men who make me feel tiny.